Re: Help needed with cross mig

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Help needed with cross mig
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 15:37:53 +0200 (MEST)

   I've gotten the mig source from cvs But I'm not able to create a
   cross mig for my linux system Could someone give me some
   instruction ?

It would be helpful if you told us exactly what you did, and the
output you got.  The following has always worked for me atleast:

 $ [dir-to-MiG-source]/configure --build=i386-pc-linux-gnu
--host=i386-unknown-gnu0.3
 $ make
 $ make install

Would you like to help stop spreading the confusion of calling Linux
an operating system by calling it GNU/Linux?  You can read more about
why it is wrong to call GNU/Linux for Linux at
http://www.gnu.org/gnu/linux-and-gnu.html.