Re: please test libtool 1.5a

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: please test libtool 1.5a
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:20:15 +0200

On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 01:26:29PM +0000, Robert Millan wrote:
> > And next time, please keep non-Debian issues of debian-hurd.
>
> Well I just CCed both help-hurd and debian-hurd to get broader audience.

Actually, it's of utmost importance to Debian GNU/Hurd.  A broken libtool,
once released, will cause endless pain and sorrow to anybody building binary
packages for Debian GNU/Hurd.  Been there, done that, it was not pretty.

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de/