Re: please test libtool 1.5a

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: please test libtool 1.5a
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:26:29 +0000

On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 12:45:27PM +0200, Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
>    > I don't have a GNU/Hurd system at hand, is anyone tracking
>    > libtool CVS to ensure it works? If not it'd be nice that someone
>    > checked it. Simply by grabbing a snapshot from cvs "branch-1-5"
>    > (cvs co -r branch-1-5 libtool) and running "make check" on it.
>
>    Did somebody (Alfred?) get around doing this? Seems libtool-1.5.1
>    is not yet released. I could perhaps do it this week, but I had to
>    dust up my Hurd box and in general, I don't really have time for
>    this right now.
>
> I can do it today, and report back tomorrow.

Thanks.

> And next time, please keep non-Debian issues of debian-hurd.

Well I just CCed both help-hurd and debian-hurd to get broader audience.

--
Robert Millan

"[..] but the delight and pride of Aule is in the deed of making, and in the
thing made, and neither in possession nor in his own mastery; wherefore he
gives and hoards not, and is free from care, passing ever on to some new work."

 -- J.R.R.T, Ainulindale (Silmarillion)