Re: Summary: L4-Hurd meeting in Ka

From: Barry deFreese
Subject: Re: Summary: L4-Hurd meeting in Ka
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:27:34 -0700

Wolfgang Jaehrling wrote:

Introduction
=-=-=-=-=-=-

Just a random weekend in August?  Well, not quite.  Several Hurd
people have been meeting in Karlsruhe.  Even better, we've been
meeting some L4 developers as well.  Here is a summary, in the form of
a travellers diary.  But first of all, a list of the people involved.

Hurd folks:
 Marcus Brinkmann (Germany)     Marco Gerards (Netherlands)
 Niels Möller (Sweden)          Moritz Schulte (Germany)
 Peter De Schrijver (Belgium)   Daniel Wagner (Switzerland)
 Wolfgang Jährling (Germany)

L4 folks:
 Espen Skoglund
 Uwe Dannowski
 Joshua LeVasseur

<snip>

Thanks to the L4 guys for providing us with a room and being very
supportive.  According to Marcus, it was definitely not the last Hurd
hacker meeting, and I am certainly looking forward to the next one.

Cheers,
GNU/Wolfgang

Wolfgang,

Thanks for the recap. Sounds like it was a good time and productive. Wish I could go!! :-)

--
Barry deFreese
Debian 3.0r1 "Woody"

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving
to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe
trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is
winning." Rich Cook.