Re: distribution question

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: distribution question
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:20:23 -0700

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 12:05:19PM -0400, Matthew Grant wrote:

> Would it be a waste of time and bandwith if me and my server offered
> cvs (daily or weekly) tarball snapsots of hurd,gnumach,mig and gnu's
> unofficiall oskit?  Just curious if this would help the community in
> any way.

These have usually been provided on alpha.gnu.org, and hopefully will be
again.  I don't have an immediate guess as to when that'll all be back.
Between power outages and internet worms, it's hard to find time to
think about it.

--
Breathe into my hands, I'll cup them like a glass to drink from...
 - Tattle Tale