Debian GNU/Hurd

From: thomas chan
Subject: Debian GNU/Hurd
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 06:53:13 -0700 (PDT)

Where can I find/download Debian GNU/Hurd? I visited
one of those ftp sites from the Debian web site, but
all that I could see were folders. How can I
download/save those folders to my PC? Debian mentions
something about burning the GNU-K4-CDx.iso, how do I
burn that "image" to a CD? By the way, is there a
special tool to help me burn all those folders from a
ftp site to a CD? I'm getting quite confused with all
of these stuff. Please help!