Re: Hurd iso's - where are they?

From: Danilo Segan
Subject: Re: Hurd iso's - where are they?
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 01:26:56 +0200

недељa, 10. август 2003. 21:15:00 CEST — James Joseph написа:

Please verify that i am not the only one with the above problems.
I haven't been receiving any posts on help-hurd for the last 2
days.  Please verify whether this is accurate.

AFAIK, some gnu.org servers borked and went off. With it, all the content disappeared (strangely, huh? ;-) and mirrors just followed the same path.

It should probably be resolved soon, so you should probably wait a couple of days (hackers at GNU are seemingly having a hard time restoring everything to the previous working state).

Also, please tell me if it is possible for me to get the Hurd-K4 (or
at least K3 CD iso's, and which link i should try.)

Just wait a bit, and I think you should be able to grab K4 images from the usual locations.

Cheers,
Danilo