RE: Please confirm your request to join duygorbil

From: PUYDT Julien
Subject: RE: Please confirm your request to join duygorbil
Date: 19 Jul 2003 11:32:20 +0200

Le sam 19/07/2003 à 05:56, Gregg C Levine a écrit :
> Hello again from Gregg C Levine
> Logical. I take it back. You're right. I realized just before your
> message got back to me, directly, that is, that you are definitely
> right.

If you have any fear to ban serious people with a too strong filter, may
I just remark that the beginning of the subject, "Please confirm your
request to join ", is most certainly generated by yahoo!, and hence
can't be modified by the spammer. This means you may (if possible)
filter out mail coming from *@yahoogroups.com AND with subject beginning
like this, and be quite sure you only trash his mails, and none other.

Snark on #hurd, #hurdfr