RE: Please confirm your request to join duygorbil

From: Gregg C Levine
Subject: RE: Please confirm your request to join duygorbil
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 20:14:17 -0400

Hello again from Gregg C Levine
Robert. I agree. However, not all of those addresses are in fact that
kind of address. Some of them belong to people who need freely
available e-mail addresses. I know. I manage several groups on that
crowd's set of servers.

You mean anything with that subject in it? Right? Besides I've
contacted the folks at Yahoo, again. I suspect they will do their
usual simple thing of closing his account, and that's that. And he'll
go ahead and do it again. I've also asked Yahoo to make it impossible
for this guy to do this again. Which they won't.

List Admins, how about adding that subject, without the "RE:" in it of
course to the rejection file?
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi