Re: Crosshurd

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Crosshurd
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 17:40:14 +0200

   Now we don't have a real installer anymore.

There never was an real installer for Debian GNU/Hurd.

   For example, in my machine I don't have apt-get (I have slackware
   and FreeBSD). How do I install Hurd now?

Just like it was written in the annoucment message.  Either install
Debian GNU/Linux on a box and use the crosshurd package from there.
Or ask someone to give you an tar-ball produced by crosshurd.  Or you
could use Philip Charles' Debian GNU/Hurd CD-ROM's.