Re: Debian iso files.

From: Phil Reardon
Subject: Re: Debian iso files.
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 22:38:24 -0600

M. Gerards wrote:

Quoting Phil Reardon <pcr@pcrt.com>:

I can mount the cdrom and see the large iso files. I am sure the next step is simple, but it eludes me. Thanks for your help.

Did you burn the ISO's on CDROM as files or did you burn the ISO on CDROM? There
is a difference between those two. How many files do you see on the CDROM for
example?

(Please forgive me for my possibly stupid questions...)

--
Marco

Yes, that is the mistake.  I will have to reburn the cdroms.  Thanks to all.