Re: Development donations

From: Ciaran O'Riordan
Subject: Re: Development donations
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:36:21 +0100

Thanks for the info Marcus.

Could you explain the system a little more?

For example: I'd like to fund the development of a working
ppp system for GNU.  Could you make an estimate as to how
many points this would require?

(If it's a $2000 problem and I have $200 then I would
 rather pool my money with someone else to get another
 problem solved.)

Ciaran O'Riordan