Re: None

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: None
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 13:56:55 +0100

On Mon, Feb 03, 2003 at 09:21:12PM -0800, Amir Hossein Payberah wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a problem, would you please guide me,
> I want to compile hurd, but when i make it, there isn't some header
> file like mach.h auth.h process.h ...
> I use make install-headers ... but there is no difference.
> what am i going to do?

install the build-dependencies of the Hurd. it seems you need gnumach-dev in
this case.

apt-get -y build-dep hurd

or

apt-get -y install gnumach-dev

--
Robert Millan

"Omnis enim res, quad dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est."

"For if a thing is not diminished by being shared with others, it is
not rightly owned if it is only owned and not shared."

                Aurelius Augustinus (354-430)