Hurd pt

From: Luís Henriques
Subject: Hurd pt
Date: 27 Sep 2002 17:53:02 +0100

Hi,

I'm quite new to the GNU/Hurd system (in fact, I didn't not even
installed it!). However, I have read some of the available documentation
and I had found it very interesting.

What I would like to know is how can I get involved in the project (yes,
I know that the first thing to do is to install the system. I'm
downloading it...). I can program in C (and that is what I really want
to do) but I need to know very well the system and that will take time.
However, I think that I can start helping translating some documents to
portuguese (you gessed - I'm portuguese!). Is there anyone doing that?
How can I coordinate my work and with who?

Thanks.

Luís Henriques