Re: internship on the Hurd

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: internship on the Hurd
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 07:44:23 -0700

On Tue, Sep 17, 2002 at 04:06:29PM +0200, Roel Neefs wrote:

> In a few weeks i'll start my internship in my last year at
> university (applied computer science).  Since my professor allowed
> me to do this working on The Hurd, i'm now looking for a nice part
> to work on. :)

While it's obviously important to work on something you're interested
in, we have a whole host of things that could use work that keep us
from using the Hurd everyday -- Especially if you have a one year
internship to dedicate to it!

It would help if you could post some notes about your experience and
background, so we don't give you suggestions that are either too easy
to not be worth it, or too hard for your skills and experience.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
learning from failures is nice in theory...
but in practice, it sucks :)