facelift! check it out!

From: aby
Subject: facelift! check it out!
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:39:48 +-0800

Hey,

Our cool template resource www.templatestyles.com got a facelift. Check it out.
We are the best web designers in the word for now.
Just starting out? Need something professional, clean and quickly?
We believe that your time is precious and we intend not to go against this
belief. In fact we intend to provide technological solutions that will optimize
your costs, reduce your time and also added sting to your services.
"The No.1 wins. The No.2 survives. And the third is taken over."
We believe that competency drives the way for being one, while complacency
works in opposite direction.
At Hades Media, we believe that web is a new human eco system, with evolving
ideas & technologies. And we further believe that it's an emerging medium with
new set of rules & ethics.
Interestingly, the new human eco system follows the conventional Darwin's
theory of 'survival of the fittest' to the core.

Yourth truly,
Aby Sultan
aby@templatestyles.com