Re: Newbie install problems

From: Wiekus
Subject: Re: Newbie install problems
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 17:17:00 -0700

I looked at the CDR and DVD drive, the CDR is set to MASTER and the DVD to SLAVE, the two HD is also set MASTER and SLAVE.

I also tried to install this on a old Pentium 166 I have lying around with the same problem, it detects the SCSI CD-ROM drive and then sits there (I left it for more than two hours)...

What am I missing?

WB