Init question

From: Jason Dagit
Subject: Init question
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 16:31:51 -0700 (PDT)

Is there any documentation on how the hurd starts.  I know that GRUB loads
something to somewhere in memory, and then it must jump there, but I was
curious what part of the OS gets loaded first, and where that code is in
the CVS so that I can read through the code and conceptually trace through
the actions that happen as soon as GRUB is done.  Mostly I don't know
where to begin, and I can't tell from looking at the code.

Thanks,
Jason