Re: Advice

From: Jason Dagit
Subject: Re: Advice
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:44:17 -0700 (PDT)

I have some questions similar to K. Bradford's questions.  I, too am new
to hurd.

Currently is there any documentation available specifically for people new
to the hurd?  I feel like I should read some sort of intro to hurd
development.  I have found a little bit of documentation on the subject,
but I would like more.  Perhaps this is something I could contribute back
after learning more about the Hurd.

Also, I've been having trouble getting the latest version from CVS of the
GNU Mach and Hurd to compile.  GNU Mach says OSKit is too old.  I haven't
completely RTFM yet...perhaps my answer is there.

Basically, I'm just looking for recommended resources for learning more
about hurd, and hoping that some exist beyond what can be found at the
sites listed below.

Thanks,
Jason