Re: mboxfs, the mailbox filesystem

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: mboxfs, the mailbox filesystem
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 10:00:41 -0700

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 06:53:20PM +0200, Jeroen Dekkers wrote:

The license on your email apparently doesn't allow me to alter your
message in any way (It specifies verbatim copying only).  Since I
refuse to top quote, I would probably choose to not quote at all,
which could make this conversation tedious.  Please consider removing
the license, and working with the implied license that most emails
have (that copying and quoting is generally permitted)

I will probably not reply to any further emails that include this
clause.

--
I reincarnated for this?