Re: Trouble with hurd boot

From: James Morrison
Subject: Re: Trouble with hurd boot
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 08:42:33 -0700 (PDT)

--- Toto <laurent@bertaud.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> today, I try to install hurd from debian hurd h2 cdroms.
>
> The installation is ok.
> Grub is ok.
> but during the boot, the process stop at the following step : scsi detected
> total ...
>
> Could you tell me a way ...
>
> Thanks.
>
> PS :
> I have a P4 1400 mhz
> 128 Mo ram
> nvidia video geforce 2 mx 100/200

 We don't support irq sharing, so if you have any shared irq's get rid of them.
Also, you could try removing any extra cards you have in your machine until
you get gnumach to boot.

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op
http://hurd.dyndns.org

Anyone referring to this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU