Re: Initial boot problem with cdrom

From: Evgeny Stukalov
Subject: Re: Initial boot problem with cdrom
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 13:35:59 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, this installation guide is what I was using, up
to the point of encountering the problem.  The guide
does not offer any solutions to it (except for
recompiling with only essential drivers, which, as I
mentioned before, I tried, but that didn't solve the
problem). :((

http://web.walfield.org/papers/hurd-installation-guide/english/hurd-install-guide.html