The ultimate health and beauty solution! 32526

From: cmshaw
Subject: The ultimate health and beauty solution! 32526
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 18:08:14 -1900

This message is an advertisement. We will continue to bring you valuable permission based messages on the products and services that interest you most unless you wish to decline. We process all requests immediately. Brought to you by World Reach Corporation. Copyright 2000, 2001, 2002 all rights reserved.

SKIN CARE
Patented Delivery System

A patented, revolutionary "Read & Need" 2-step pH delivery system. Making this truly universal for all skin types, rapidly repairing damage caused by aging and the environment.

Because you want them to
Notice you; not your age

ANTI-AGING
Patented Supplement

A patented unique formula that stops aging now. If you are over 30 you're ready for our anti-aging supplement. You won't find a more complete anti-aging formula anywhere.

Why grow older when
You don't have to?
Daily Skin Defense
An oil-free liquid cream that moisturizes, smoothes and protects skin from external aging factors, while helping to repair and reconstruct damaged tissues. The patented "Nutri-Dynamic" Delivery System holds nutrients to the skin, providing all-day benefits that yield greater results in a shorter period of time. And, with the help of "Read & Need" technology, the formula adapts to your skin's own needs, eliminating the need to choose different formulas for different skin types. Use daily after cleansing.

Nightly Skin Restore

A rich, rejuvenating cream that helps skin rebuild and repair as you rest. Sustained release technology ensures RelÿFFFFECv's Dermalongevity nutrients work for a full 12 hours, repairing the day's damage and rebuilding skin structures destroyed by a lifetime of exposure to sun and pollutants. Use nightly, after cleansing and before bed, for an "overnight" facial.

Balanced Cleansing Gel

A normalizing, soap-free formula that starts fighting aging effects as you cleanse. This nutrient-rich gel glides on smoothly, then rinses clean for a fresh start to your anti-aging regimen

100 Million people need it only we have it!

  Young again - what to expect:

  • Weight loss

  • Muscle tone and body contour (as the fat to muscle ratio is reduced)

  • Strength and endurance

  • Enhanced sexual function and desire

  • Skin tone, texture, and appearance as skin begins to thicken and become more elastic

  • Restoration of hair color and luster

  • Improved eyesight

  • Greater resistance to illness

  • Greater emotional stability, with an improved outlook and motivation

  • Improvement with many serious health challenges

Aging Starts Earlier Than You Think

By the age of 40, almost everyone begins to feel the effects of aging - fine lines and wrinkles appear, hair begins to gray and thin, memory starts to slip, eyesight diminishes and that 'spare tire' around the middle appears from nowhere. But aging is actually a process that begins much earlier. Most people reach their physiological peak in the mid-to-late 20's. They ride a plateau through the 30s and then, as they hit 40, enter the 'decade of vulnerability', during which the average North American man ages 15.2 years and the average woman ages 18.6 years.

Click Here For more Information