Re: Design Decisions and Hurd/L4 work (was: Re: Improving Hurd)

From: Jan Atle Ramsli
Subject: Re: Design Decisions and Hurd/L4 work (was: Re: Improving Hurd)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 18:24:59 +0200

"Thomas Bushnell, BSG" wrote:

> Jan Atle Ramsli <trollet@skynet.be> writes:
>
> > So, I can safely assume that some word just flew a little to high for
> > me, that ADTs are as valid as when I read about them for the first time,
> > and that they are valid under the same rules that guide everything else:
> > Relativity?
>
> No, you can't assume that either.  I was quite careful in what I
> wrote.  Go back and read it again.

I think I can also get used to the idea that I may be forced to ask
questions that can only be answered by people who don't seem to like me
much :-)

It's a shame, but I am actually going away.
And I am genuinely sad about about it - I give up.

I have gotten all the answer I wanted, I hope someone will benefit.

The antipathy has been so thick that it could have been cut with a
knife, I have ignored it, pushed on, and everything has come forth, but
now I am in an emotional state of simply not wanting to do anything -
now that I could.

Sorry.

Atle