Status of the Hurd t-shirts

From: Wolfgang Jährling
Subject: Status of the Hurd t-shirts
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 14:23:02 +0200

Hi!

Does the FSF Europe still wait for a t-shirt design? If so, then I'd
like to finish this discussion soon (Can't wait to get my shirt :)).

I have created four images, which you can find on
<http://www.8ung.at/shell/hurd-t-shirt-logos/>.
They are mostly based on ideas that have already been around and I would
welcome any comments on them.

Cheers,
GNU/Wolfgang

--