new user questions

From: fraazz
Subject: new user questions
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 19:01:22 +0100

Hi,

I've just burned the 4 H2 iso cd's and tried to install hurd ; I assume it is possible on an empty box ( without any linux os installed ) or am I wrong ?
After installing the base system , I reboot and go further the grub boot ,
all goes well until booting the modules ( fs and exec servers ) according to the web.walfield.org installation guide, I don't understand how to manage that ??
Is there any tips or more precize instructions ?

thanks for your help
franco azzano