Looking for Debian/Hurd packages

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Looking for Debian/Hurd packages
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 16:48:34 +0100

Hi,

I have downloaded an the H2 iso but it turns out that my first CD seems
to be partially broken: about half of the packages, including XFree,
are not recognized by dpkg-deb as Debian packages. I looked at them
and unlike most of the packages, they actually do not start with
"!(arch)" or so.

I am not a Debian expert, but I thought that the Hurd packages could
be found in ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/binary-hurd-i386/
but this directory is actually empty. What happened to the distribution,
did I miss something? Is it somewhere else?

Thanks,
Ludovic.