I have visited WWW.PICK.UCAM.ORG and noticed that ...

From: Vanessa Lintner
Subject: I have visited WWW.PICK.UCAM.ORG and noticed that ...
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 18:56:47 +0800

Hello,

I have visited www.pick.ucam.org and noticed that your website is not listed on some search engines. I am sure that through our service the number of people who visit your website will definitely increase. SeekerCenter is a unique technology that instantly submits your website to over 500,000 search engines and directories -- a really low-cost and effective way to advertise your site. For more details please go to SeekerCenter.net.

Give your website maximum exposure today!
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,
Vanessa Lintner
Sales & Marketing