Re: Existing translators

From: Wolfgang Jährling
Subject: Re: Existing translators
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 03:15:16 +0100

Hi!

Ludovic Courtès <ludovic.courtes@utbm.fr> wrote:
> > Send me an example with explanations and I'll be happy to include it. :)
>
> I'm actually looking forward to being able to start writing translators
> (I don't even have access to an Hurd box right now), so I don't have
> any example to submit you.

Ok, you'll send me some example translators in a month? ;-)

> I wouldn't have any objection to this. However, as I said, I won't have
> access to an Hurd box for at least one month, which could have been
> very helpful if I want to run translators and eventually write a small
> description of what happens. Moreover, I don't have any website on
> which I could put this repository, and I believe the best place for it
> would be on gnu.org .

Until you've got a GNU/Hurd box, I'll maintain it at
<http://www.8ung.at/shell/trans.html>. You'll take over in
a month? =)

Cheers,
GNU/Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Jährling <wolfgang@pro-linux.de> `-:._ "Omnis enim res, quae dando
Debian GNU/Linux user && Debian GNU/Hurd user  `-:. non deficit, dum habetur