Re: Boot hangs at "start /hurd/ext2fs.static: "

From: Moritz Schulte
Subject: Re: Boot hangs at "start /hurd/ext2fs.static: "
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2001 18:32:08 +0100

Vonsur Kcin <nick@orange.zorcat.com> writes:

> Maybe its just my imagination but I was under the impression that
> both xpdf and ghostscript were considered free software (they are
> both covered under the GPL afaik). They are also both capable of
> viewing PDF files.

Btw, there's also gnome-gv.

 ggv is a graphical frontend to ghostscript which allows you to view
 postscript and pdf documents, and print ranges of pages.
 It is very comfortable due to many zoom and an anti-aliasing option
 and
 following the GNOME look and feel.

                moritz
--
moritz@duesseldorf.ccc.de - http://duesseldorf.ccc.de/~moritz/
GPG fingerprint = 3A14 3923 15BE FD57 FC06  B501 0841 2D7B 6F98 4199