Re: Spam, Spam, Spam,....

From: Morten Poulsen
Subject: Re: Spam, Spam, Spam,....
Date: 20 Dec 2001 09:36:22 +0100

On Thu, 2001-12-20 at 00:34, Bob Wilkinson wrote:
> Can the list be moderated? If no one else is willing, I'd be willing
> to volunteer, if it were possible for me to act as moderator.

Most of the spam has implicit destination, and this list is powered by
mailman, which has a feature to reject that. That is, only mail with To:
or Cc: help-hurd@gnu.org is accepted. Is it possible to turn that
feature on?

Best regards,
Morten

--
Morten Poulsen <mortenp@certus.dk>
http://cobalt.certus.dk/~mortenp/

Thus spake the master programmer: "Let the programmers be many and the
managers few -- then all will be productive."