Re: Interested

From: ashwini dahiya
Subject: Re: Interested
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:52:49 +0530

Hi,
     Any Hurd developers who require a hand in their module, please feel free
to include me their list.

Regards,
Ashwini

--

From ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg Wed Nov 28 00:34:04 2001
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 07:32:16 +0200
From: Ognyan Kulev <ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg>
To: Harald Simon <druide@luebeck.netsurf.de>
Cc: help-hurd@gnu.org
Subject: Re: cvs access
Sender: help-hurd-admin@gnu.org

Harald Simon wrote:

BTW This is question for help-hurd, not for web-hurd.

> I tried to update the gnumach source tree. But, unfortunately I get
> the following messages:
> cvs server: ignoring modul gnumach
> cvs checkout: cannot find password
> cvs [checkout aborted]: user "cvs login" to log in first
>
> The source tree hurd does not make the trouble!

Does the source tree for hurd contain directories gnumach and mig?  If
so, then you have already checked out gnumach, mig and hurd.

Regards
--
Ognyan Kulev <ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg>, "\"Programmer\""