Disposable Body Bags and Protective Clothing

From: Jerry Harmon
Subject: Disposable Body Bags and Protective Clothing
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2001 11:46:54 +0800

October 21, 2001

We invite you to visit our web site at http//:www.chinahawk.net
and review our protective clothing and body bags for Emergency
Medical Services, Police, Government Agencies, Industry and
Hospitals. We are available to provide you with quotations and
samples as needed.

Also at the request of several clients we have obtained a source
for gas masks, gloves and alchohol prep pads. Please let us
know what your needs are.

In addition we have moved our office to larger facilities.

Our new address and phone numbers are;

Chinahawk Enterprises Ltd.
Suite 8J, Building 7 Dragon Garden
68, Xinzhong Ave, Dongcheng District
Beijing 100027
China

Phones:

(86-10) 6552-6175
(86-10) 6552-6180

Fax:

(86-10) 6552-7836

Best regards;

Jerry Harmon
VP Sales and Marketing

If this e-mail has reached you in error then please type remove in
the subject line and you will be removed from the list. Our e-mail
list is manually generated by searching the net for those
companies that are compatible with our business.

NEVER SEND SPAM. IT IS BAD.