Re: Doc for building oskit-mach

From: Ognyan Kulev
Subject: Re: Doc for building oskit-mach
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 15:09:27 +0300

Kevin Kreamer wrote:
Ok, I'm an idiot and forgot to attach the thing!  Here it is.

Kevin

On Sat, Sep 01, 2001 at 03:54:43PM -0500, Kevin Kreamer said:

When trying to build oskit-mach, I couldn't find any guide to say how to do it, so I wrote one. It is written in SGML (Docbook), and goes from getting to source to beginning the oskit-mach boot. I know it has some workarounds for bugs that should go away (hopefully sooner rather than later), but that's by design. I hope to change it
as oskit-mach develops.

I'm sending this to help-hurd to get feedback, and web-hurd so that it can be put with other hurd docs. I have a website that I can post it if need be, but I figured that the hurd docs were scattered
enough.

Kevin

How can I convert it to HTML?

Regards