Help with GNU Hurd Installation

From: Narasimhamurthy Giridhar
Subject: Help with GNU Hurd Installation
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 17:08:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hi
I need some help with installing GNU Hurd on my PC. Right now all I have
on the PC is Windoze. I do have the installation guide for Debian
GNU/Linux. What I want to know is :
1. Can I not make a partition and install Hurd in that ???
2. Can I make a partion, put Debian GNU/Linux and then again have a
partion for Hurd, that is have 2 OSes Windoze and Linux

Please give me any other info that you think is helpful.
Thank You,
Regards
Narasimhamurthy Giri,
Clemson University Computer Science Dept.
Judge not lest ye be judged yourself.