hurd/mach compile question

From: lanir
Subject: hurd/mach compile question
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 03:37:36 -0500

Hi,
        I'm compiling the Hurd, GNUmach, and mig. Thus far, mig has
compiled successfully. Mach needs uudecode, which I don't have on my
system. Anyone know which package this might be in?
        I'm having a few issues compiling the Hurd as well. My machine
compiles so slowly that I'm not sure how useful error reports are, but my
last error was about no rule for making boot_script.o which is needed by
serverboot. I forgot to check if any files in that directory changed when
I updated from cvs: This was from sources I checked out over the weekend.

Thanks,
Lanir