Re: URLs for new developers 20000418 - File Systems: ftp, union, global

From: Jim Franklin
Subject: Re: URLs for new developers 20000418 - File Systems: ftp, union, global,...
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 00:26:46 -0700

Hi Patrick
 many thanks for the link, I'll put it in the next edition of
the_hurd_links.html . You can find the latest edition at:

http://angg.twu.net/a/the_hurd_links.html

I was chatting with Igor K last weekend and he was looking for folks to
check out his openladp for the hurd. Igor's new address for his hurd ports,
patches and projects is:

http://multiverse.twu.net/

check it out if you get a chance. Thanks again for the link.

Jim