Re: 4th set of permission bits?

From: Ivan Jager
Subject: Re: 4th set of permission bits?
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 17:03:18 -0300

Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 01:14:47PM -0300, Ivan Jager wrote:
> > IMHO, the best solution would be to drop the last set of permissions and
> > port the ACL patch for Linux from http://acl.bestbits.at/ :) How hard
> > would that be?
>
> Show us.

If you mean you want me to port it, I am sure I will need a lot of help.
First of all I still didn't try that patch. Second, I need to reinstal
Hurd because it went bye bye when I repartitioned to upgrade to Red Hat
7.0. :( I am also not too good at C.

I asked how hard it would be because I don't know if it is just copying
and changing some names of variables, or if it practicaly needs to be
rewriten.

--
Ivan Jager