Re: An easy-to-install Hurd distribution

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: An easy-to-install Hurd distribution
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 14:43:36 -0500 (EST)

   This additional complexity is required to provide a generic solution. What
   you imagine is a solution for your very own desktop and setup ...

Right.  I am not arguing against the more generic solution.  Indeed,
it is much more important.

But if someone who is not going to work on the generic solution wants
to work on a specific solution that will help me (and lots of people
like me), then we will enjoy a net gain.

--
    Robert J. Chassell                  bob@rattlesnake.com
    Rattlesnake Enterprises             http://www.rattlesnake.com