Re: An easy-to-install Hurd distribution

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: An easy-to-install Hurd distribution
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 17:52:50 +0100

On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 09:17:20AM -0500, Robert J. Chassell wrote:
> I would very much appreciate it if you would improve the current
> Debian GNU/Hurd distribution such that I can do the following:

Nothing of what you described will ever happen the way you imagine it,
if I am any judge, but almost everything (except step 4) is already
possible by different, slightly more complicated, but also more flexible
means. You probably have not found out about them, but you should, if
you are interested in these topics.

Thanks,
Marcus