Errors installing hurd_20001126

From: Daniel E Baumann
Subject: Errors installing hurd_20001126
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 10:34:56 -0600

Hey I get "cannot rmdir/unlink /hurd/term.dpkg-tmp Device or resource busy"
or something like that when trying to install the latest hurd deb. Anyone
know how I can get it to install? I think someone posted sonething about not
being able to install this package, but I didn't read it nor can I find the
latest messages in the archives.

Dan
Daniel E. Baumann
E-mail:
        baumannd@msoe.edu (preferred)
        baumannd@users.sourceforge.net
        baumannd@penguinpowered.com
        baumannd@obfuscation.penguinpowered.com (caution: dynamic DNS)

Web location:
        http://www.msoe.edu/~baumannd
        http://www.linuxfreak.com/~baumannd

"Life would be so much easier if we could just look at the source code."

      -- Dave Olson

"...that as we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others by an invention of ours, and this we
should do freely and generously..."

     -- Benjamin Franklin