Re: Hacking the Hurd

From: James Buchanan
Subject: Re: Hacking the Hurd
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:29:15 +1100

On 28 Nov 00, at 0:11, Neal H Walfield wrote:

> > > We do not have a ``Windows boot disk'' what are you talking about.
> > I know that, but I do.
>
> How is that going to help you install the hurd?
Because I have the files on a CD, and I need a CD driver to make
my CDROM work of course.

> > Yes! So, where is this rawrite thingie? Does it come with a manual?
>
> Why don't you look?
Hum, friend, I am a mathematician, not a computer scientist. I'm
sorry for being so ignorant.

I did a google seatch and I got about 65000
> matches and all of the links on the first page are quite relevant.
Yeah sure, I'm going to look through 56000 search results!

I'll check the first page of results then and see what I can come up
with.