Re: Tulip driver equivlent

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: Tulip driver equivlent
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 16:32:48 -0800

On Mon, Nov 27, 2000 at 06:11:36PM -0800, Timm Murray wrote:
> Is there an equivalent to the Linux Tulip networking driver for the
> Intel/Digital 21040/21041/21140/21142/21143 for HURD?  If so, how well
> tested is it? (Yeah, I know the whole thing probably isn't tested that much;
> I'm looking for a relative answer).

I haven't tried it in a while, but it used to be quite trival to port
Linux 2.0 drivers to the GNUMach kernel.  Most of the work was in getting
the Makefile to use the new C file.

--
No matter how big the bell, if you only tap it, it can give out only a
faint sound.  We must understand thoroughly that the weakness of the blow,