e2fsprogs 1.15

From: Erik Hunger
Subject: e2fsprogs 1.15
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:50:00 -0500

Hi,
        I just installed the Hurd on a new machine from a pair of linux
bootdisks. I used the easy guide off the net (mine copy was getting dated) and
the 20000925 tarball. I noticed that the easy guide mentioned a lack of testing
with the version of the ext2fs programs that were on my bootdisk. Anything in
particular I should look for? Or will it be one of those "dramatic" things? :)
If there's anything in particular which should be tried with this setup, please
let me know.

Thanks,
Erik Hunger/Lanir

P.S. New email. Used to be lanir@dnet.com.au but that died. Yay. :-p