Bash completion in "guix home"

From: EuAndreh
Subject: Bash completion in "guix home"
Date: Sun, 15 May 2022 19:11:57 -0300

After installing the `bash-completion` package in my home.scm via "guix home",
the completion files weren't being loaded.  I found them at
$HOME_ENVIRONMENT/profile/etc/bash_completion.d/, and I have fixed it by
manually loading them:

        for f in "$HOME_ENVIRONMENT"/profile/etc/bash_completion.d/*; do
                . "$f"
        done

However, shouldn't this be done by guix home itself?  Maybe inside
$HOME_ENVIRONMENT/setup-environment?  Does this work already and I've done
something wrong with my environment to disable it?

If this is a bug in guix home, I'm willing to write the patch that fixes it.