Re: IceWM for Guix System

From: 白い熊@相撲道
Subject: Re: IceWM for Guix System
Date: Sat, 14 May 2022 23:38:26 +0200

On 2022-05-14 20:56, Ekaitz Zarraga wrote:

We try to avoid disabling tests, but for giving it a try you can
set the #:tests? argument to #f. You can see how that is done in
sc-im package for instance (see gnu/packages/spreadsheet.scm:62
or run `guix edit sc-im`)

Thank you Ekaitz. So, indeed, it built fine - though I realize the problem with skipping tests. I installed icewm then, can run it and it works.

Now I need to cons some icewm-desktop-service-type onto %desktop-services in system config - am trying to find out how to define it and where - so that I'd be able to reconfigure the system and have icewm as one of the options for login among the available session managers, so X could start a session in it.

How do I do this?

---
Best regards / 宜しく御願い致します / S pozdravem / C уважением / Z poważaniem / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

白い熊
ShiroiKuma