Guix Home Entertainment SoC Media Server?

From: Blake Shaw
Subject: Guix Home Entertainment SoC Media Server?
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2022 16:06:56 +0700

Hiya Guix!

I just got a TV and want to put together a little SoC home media server for
it (perhaps with beaglebone black, as that appears to be the recommended
SoC for Guix). Has anyone had any experience with this? Thoughts?
I figure it could be a fun use of `Guix Deploy`, but I've never put
together a SoC media server before, so I'm not sure what packages to
peek at, or what "out of the box" (re: raspbian etc) options are
available.

Seems like this could be some cool shoes for Guix to fill!

ez,
blake