emacs-shroud package appears to be out of date

From: Gary Johnson
Subject: emacs-shroud package appears to be out of date
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2022 11:46:02 -0500

Hi Guix,

During my recent `guix pull` + `guix package -u` adventure, the
emacs-shroud package barfed due to what looks like a hard-coded
reference to an older version of gnupg. I uninstalled it in order to
complete my upgrade. Of course, when I try to reinstall it now, I
continue to get the same version conflict error due to gnupg.

```
gjohnson@euclid ~ $ guix package -i emacs-shroud
The following package will be installed:
   emacs-shroud 1.105

guix package: error: profile contains conflicting entries for gnupg
guix package: error:   first entry: gnupg@2.2.30
/gnu/store/0snfzd41n430ddpq316j9v2z5fn2y62m-gnupg-2.2.30
guix package: error:    ... propagated from emacs-shroud@1.105
guix package: error:   second entry: gnupg@2.2.32
/gnu/store/75122spwjdkxxgd32gkkil3n7ifax8i5-gnupg-2.2.32
guix package: error:    ... propagated from emacs-pinentry@0.1-1.dcc9ba0
hint: Try upgrading both `emacs-shroud' and `emacs-pinentry', or remove one of
them from the profile.
```

Note, that while the above error message is complaining about
emacs-pinentry, it still barfs even if I remove emacs-pinentry and just
install gnupg directly since the current gnupg is 2.2.32.

Can whoever is maintaining the emacs-shroud package please update it to
gnupg@2.2.32, so it can be installed again?

Thanks,
  Gary

--
GPG Key ID: 7BC158ED
Use `gpg --search-keys lambdatronic' to find me

Why is HTML email a security nightmare? See https://useplaintext.email/

Please avoid sending me MS-Office attachments.