Devuan replaced grub and runs before Guix

From: Youni Git
Subject: Devuan replaced grub and runs before Guix
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2021 00:32:18 +0100

Hello, dear developers! Merry Christmas and Happy New year!I would like to ask
questions I did not dug in the web, I hope there are short answers.I had Guix
OS installed on /dev/sda and i had grub bootloader there configured to run guix
and devuan from another sdd, my
config:https://gitgud.io/youni/guix-configs/-/blob/master/config-wpa2-wlp5-wf-blacklist--my-desktop-services--isp.conf#L91Everything
 worked fine, i could boot to Guix or choose Devuan from the grub menu
controlled by Guix.But i made Devuan 3 to Devuan 4 upgrades. And Devuan
replaced grub and now i have no guix in the menu.I think i can add Guix to
devuan grub menu, but I'm not sure I can find /vmlinuz and /initrd files in the
Guix partitions.I have 3 questions:1. How to boot Guix manually from grub
command line?2. How can I add Guix OS to devuan grub menu, which files i need
to use for linux image and initrd, where to find them on Guix?3. Can I easy
replace back grub by Guix making guix controls grub again?Thank you.