Configuring SANE to use a scanner on the network

From: Tanguy LE CARROUR
Subject: Configuring SANE to use a scanner on the network
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 09:25:26 +0100

Dear Guix,

I'm trying to use a network scanner, but I have no clue how to configure SANE!
There is not much about the network configuration in the documentation [1].

[1]:
https://guix.gnu.org/manual/devel/en/html_node/Desktop-Services.html#Desktop-Services

The thing that is really frustrating is that I "only" have to create
the file `/etc/sane.d/net.conf` and put the IP of the scanner in it,
but… I have no clue how to do that! :-(

If someone could point me in the right direction, it would be very much
appreciated! :-)

Best regards,

--
Tanguy